ARIEL

Sunday, March 14, 2010

DAY 11



AHHHHH, I missed day 10. Sorry sorry sorry, I was so tired and worn out yesterday. Urgh, and I lost the match against SSC. D:
Well, anyway, learnt how to take losses and I'm not going to cry for 1 whole day like I did last year. Haha. And and, Ariel's going to take up all SPAX tournaments this year. Hahaha.



The girls are playing against American Club today, just now, now. I don't know, but it started at 9. According to Mummy who saw them just now, it's muscular americans they're playing against. Omg. Hmm, now, I don't know what to do with the score sheets. :/



Boyfriend's coming back tomorrow! And I'm super excited to see him. Goodness, I haven't seen him for such a long time and I'm missing everything about him. OHHHHHHH, another......34 hours! Sounds long. But hey, I got through 11 days without boyfriend already, what's 34 hours? (11 hard-to-get-through days though)



Went to school yesterday for physics and I did the most monotonous and boring experiment. You know, time while doing practical usually passes by really really quickly, but, yesterday, time was so draggy. Haiyo. What to do, spa what. Haha.



Oh yes, got back my progress report. It didn't turn out as bad as I thought though. Just that I failed my A maths thanks to the 2 screwed up tests. And and, maybe because I got B4 for both my sciences for the first time. Hahahaha. Plus, the most angry thing about yesterday: my chinese got a big VR. Gawd, she didn't key in the whole class' results!



Hmm, boyfriend's last competition in Manila. All the best All the best All the best!



Okay, training's later, like, in 2 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home