ARIEL

Friday, March 12, 2010


DAY 9



Yay, it's day 9, means that I would be able to see boyfriend soon! Hahaha. Hope this weekend passes by quick enough. (:



Hmm, today's a nice day. I don't know, woke up feeling so happy. Hahaha. Redshirt stuff was boring. Not saying that redshirt's boring, but, the thing we were supposed to do was boring. So, despite my hurting throat, I sang like UBER loudly. Lasted for around 1 hour. Then, losing my voice almost completely. That explains why I was quite silent for a period of time. Haha. Guess what,



I SOUND LIKE A MAN NOW,



with a low tone of voice.



No training today. There's interclub tomorrow anyway, don't want to tire myself out too much. Oh, speaking of interclub. I'm like getting nervous already, bet I wouldn't be able to get to sleep tonight. Yes, like the night before sport's day, I couldn't get to sleep also. That was why I was feeling so sleepy today, since last night wasn't really a good one either. But nevermind, got home early today and napped.



There's school tmr! Haiyooo, it's supposed to be a weekend and yet we have to go to school. Worse still, getting my progress report back tmr. It's going to reflect the sucky results of mine this term. AHHH, I SERIOUSLY screwed up every single test this term. D:



Okay, sleeping, again. Have to wake up early tmr for school.



Goodnight! Have the sweetest dreams. Love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home