ARIEL

Thursday, March 04, 2010

DAY 1



It's only the first day and yet I'm missing you like crazy! Wasn't a really good feeling when you messaged me, telling me that it's time to switch off your phone cus the plane's taking off soon. Can't help it but to pour out tears. I don't know, didn't mean to, but, just have got this feeling that you're going to leave me to a far far away place that is a 4 hour plane ride from Singapore. Don't really like this you're-so-far-away-from-me feeling. AHHHH, FEEL LIKE CRYING NOW.



What a torturous day without you. Walking home alone after school, so not used to it right now. All I have is my iPod to accompany me. Plus, going for tuition myself today. Nevermind, at least it's not like silent in my ears. (: Don't worry, I'll get through this period of time.



The Backstreet Boys are like haunting me today, when Daddy's fetching me to school, the DJs on the radio are talking about them, when I was listening to my iPod, even if it's in the shuffle mode, the Backstreet Boys' songs kept playing over and over again. You know, they make me think of you.........



I was really really late for tuition today, cus of heats. And and, the taxi uncle! OMG, I was so angry with him. He was driving at 70km/h on ECP. Goodness, imagine the speed he was driving at at those non-expressway roads. As I could recall, he was driving at 40-60 km/h. Almost vomited in his taxi though, I was feeling soooooo nauseous. Luckily I alighted just before all the vomiting starts. That's why I didn't have any appetite for dinner at all.



Daddy got his new car today! And I made him send me to school tmr, with allowing to drive his new car as an excuse and he was like 'WOAH, THANK YOU THANK YOU, FOR GIVING ME THIS OPPORTUNITY." LOL, sacarstic. But, nevermind, he still has to send me to school tmr. (:


So, we just came back from Swensens for ice cream. Felt so much better after my chocolate. As in, I don't know, any chocolatey stuff would make me feel more positive. Weird right. Hahahaha..



Hmm, lessons were pretty much okay today. I was basically day-dreaming(not sleeping!) for the whole of chinese lesson. Haiyoooo, imagine listening to her talk about newspaper for 1 and a half hours! Everyone was falling asleep and huiying, was already asleep. Haha.



Okay, glad that DAY 1 is ending soon. Day 2's gonna be a fast one, I hope, cus I'll be busy and packed with programmes and training!


Goodnight, SWEET DREAMS, have a nice nice sleep. Loves and I MISS YOU!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home