ARIEL

Sunday, March 07, 2010

DAY 4



Heyyyyy, I'm missing you like I don't know what. Boyfriend's competition's today, so eager to know the results, how it went and everything. URGH, this is the problem, feel like I'm being kept in suspense. Well, no choice anyway. But But But, I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY MISSING YOU A LOT!!!!!!!!!! And guess what? It's just the 4th day.



Day 4 went pass quite quickly actually. I was doing my chinese for the whole morning, then it's time for training already. Oh yes, timing for training increased, by half an hour. Haha. Don't really know the purpose behind it, what to do, still have to follow it. Did I mention that interclub's starting next week? Oh well, I'm getting really nervous for it, thinking that I got thrashed like hell last year. AHHHH. Hmm, still keeping my postitive attitude towards it though. (:



Training just now was so tiring and I'm basically worn out right now. Scorching sun, bad weather. Seemed like it was going to rain, but didn't. HAIYOOOOO, terrible headache now, perspiring a lot. May give school a miss if it continues. Of course, I don't want to miss school. Day 5 would be even more draggy. Haha.



8 more days to go!!!!!! Yes, Ariel's going to get through these 8 days. 8 days, seem so short, but it isn't really. Especially when you want to see someone terribly and that thought of "ANOTHER 8 DAYS" seriously CAN kill you.



Okok, think I'm going to bed earlier today. Headache's trying to murder me. Didn't do any revision on anything. Have got this feeling that I'm going to do super badly in exams. Nvm, curing myself is the thing now.



Goodnight boyfriend! Have super sweet dreams! Love and miss you so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home