ARIEL

Friday, March 05, 2010

DAY 2



WHAT?! It's only DAY 2.



I MISS YOU, I MISS YOU, I MISS YOU, I MISS YOU, I MISS YOU, I MISS YOU, I MISS YOU, I MISS YOU, I MISS YOU, I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear I'd cry if you appear right in front of me right now. Well, I know I would when I pick you up from the airport on the 15th.



Thinking about you every moment. Thinking about what you're doing, have you eaten, are you hungry, are you feeling alright, have you been taking care of yourself, every little thing.



Today's missing you hell lots day. AHHHHHHH, when are you coming back? Know I'm going to be really selfish to say this, but, just for ranting, I WANT YOU BACK, IN SINGAPORE, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, CALLING ME. Okay, bottom line is, how I wish I could fly there and just see you D:



Lessons were okay. Assembly was like, I don't know, quite crappy. Haha, sorrry! Choir's really tiring, first time I perspire so much while singing. AND AND, training was really, super, uber, TIRING. Feels like my whole body's going to collapse anytime.



& I HAD THIS TERRIBLE NIGHTMARE LAST NIGHT.




Oh yes, Ariel has so much homework to complete this weekend, thanks to CHINESE. She suddenly want to collect all the homework. So, I have 2 zuo wen, 2 paper 2s to finish within 2 days. WOAH, all the '2s'. Plus plus, there's maths.



Yeaps, time for homework. (Don't feel like doing though) Okay, remember to take care of yourself. Missing you every single second! Loves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home