ARIEL

Saturday, March 06, 2010

DAY 3



AHHHHHH, 9 more daysssssssssssss.......



How am I going to survive these 9 day without you.. D: Okay, I think I'm emo-ing everyday, less smiles.



Queensway today with mummy, then daddy's office. Gym-ed, did my chinese, dinner. Mummy cooked porridge, but but, I don't really like porridge, sooo, went out for dinner. Haha. Sorry mummy.



HAIYOOOOOO, I really really wish I can travel through time and today would be the 15th. Then, I'll be seeing you now!!!!! Enjoyed hearing your voice every night when you call me. But, makes me feel like crying. Cus, it's like, I can hear you, but not see you. URGH, it's like the so-near-yet-so-far feeling. Not a nice feeling.............


Hmm, boyfriend's sleeping soon. Goodnight, sweet dreams, I LOVE YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home