ARIEL

Thursday, March 11, 2010

DAY 8



4 more days to go. Argh, I'm like reaching the maximum of missing you already. Okay, I've reached the maximum.



Ariel doesn't feel good today. I don't know. The moment I reached home after tuition today, all the moody-ness seemed to show. Hmm, life isn't really well done without boyfriend. Missing the nights when I have long talks with you. Don't like this feeling feeling in which I feel you're not like what you were when you're in Singapore. Hmm, maybe the distance's causing everything. Hope everything would be back to normal when you're back. AHHH, worried worried worried worried worried worried worried worried worried worried worried worried worried worried worried worried worried worried worried worried worried worried.



Sport's day today. Haiyooo, such disappointment.Nevertheless, Inno's second and Thinker's first. Like, short of that few points. :/ Nevermind, everyone tried their best. (:



Another day of tuition. The second time of tuition which I walked home alone. Yes, I reached home within 10 mins. So scary to walk alone in the dark, especially in such an ulu place. Haha.



Kayzzzzz, not sleeping yet, wanna hear your voice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home