ARIEL

Monday, March 01, 2010

1st day of March and yet another Monday.



Realised I don't have any what?-I-have-school-today blues. Yup yup, cus I get to see my number 1. Hahahaha. But, this Monday's a little different cus we're just another day nearer to the 4th. Okay, no MOANING. Thinking of it, boyfriend would be back now, 2 weeks later. I can survive it. (: Well, Si Hui's obliged to do something anyway. Haha. And and, updates everyday when you're away, promise.



BACKSTREET BOYS' CONCERT YESTERDAY!



Totally rocked socks and that 2 hours just flew past like really quickly. People were really high and were screaming throughout the whole concert. Hmm, that's how it was supposed to be right? But anyway, felt really really happy yesterday night with Clivey. :D



9.42pm. Feeling a little sleepy and tired. *YAWNS*



WAITING FOR YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home