ARIEL

Sunday, January 17, 2010

So, basically, I'm quite obssessed about stomp.com.sg after Coral became famous about this:


















Hmm, quite wuliao. But thinking about it, is our canteen that small? It isn't right? Maybe that's he's preferred way of eating: kneeling down. Or maybe he eats like that at home? Who knows? Haha..





As a result, I decided to browse through all the pages of STOMP and came across this:





It is titled "Unshapely model becomes centre of attention". In short, this 'unshapely model' joined the tattoo contest(check out her sexy tattoos on her back man). Kay, my point is, although this is a tattoo contest, but, knowing that she would have to dress so 'cooling-ly', at least try to slim down or something luh. Not saying that she have to have abs or some perfect body, at the very least, don't show your flabby tummy, meaning don't even attempt joining this contest.

So, no matter how BEAUTIFUL your tattoo is, seeing your body shape, from 100% will drop to 20%. Hahahahaha.. I feel like I'm being evil or something. But as a matter of fact, this is true!!

I finally finished my homework!! I'm like having this sense of satisfactory now. Hehehe.. Kay, training's later!!

Aww, dreading weekends....................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home