ARIEL

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

HEY HEY!! :D I'm blogging. Sorry for keeping you guys in suspense, cus I see the hits going up day by day. But But, no one tagged. SAD RIGHT!!!!! HAIYO!!!! Anw, I didn't know that my life's such interesting. Either that, or people have nothing better to do, so they have no choice but to browse through everybody's blogs. Well, at least I do that. Quite bo liao actually.



Hmm, I'm blogging right before I go out to meet Esther and Cheryl to get my clothes. YAY!! Super excited luh. So, realising that I have too many clothes in my wardrobe and there aint any hangers to spare at home alrdy, I cleared my wardrobe just now. Guess what, I don't have much clothes left alrdy. Hahaha.. I plan change everything anyway. Plus, not many fit me anymore cus I was really SUPER SIZE during primary school. Don't really wanna go back to that anymore. HEE!! :D



Went jogging in the morning. Great, it was so sunny and I'm like more tanned than before. WOW. Hope I don't look like some super blackie or something. And And, the tan lines are like super obvious luh. Not visible with school uniform though. Speaking of the school uniform, I kinda miss wearing it. Haha.. Yeah, I'm ARIEL the WEIRDO. LOL. Wonder if I still can fit in it :/



Dad says he gonna get me a MacBook!! YAY!! This means that I don't have to share this stupid, laggy laptop with my bro and sis anymore (ever since the desktop crashed)!!! Looking forward to it. Don't even try to bluff me and don't buy it for me, dad.



OH YES, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!



Although it's like days after christmas, but, there're 25 days of christmas! Remember?



" On the first day of Christmas, my true love said to me........."



Nice, I'm random.



SO SO, my christmas. Spent it with my beloved cousin!! Watched Avatar. Nice Nice movie. Worth sitting there for around 3 hours. Then, we lost our way luh! We didn't know how to get back to Marina Square after getting out of that freaking cinema. Wth, make us walk one big round, then in the end, we don't know where we are. -.-" So, since we've lost our way, we saw this Fish Reflexology thingy. You know, with the fishes eating your dead skin off your feet. It was really really scary and ticklish at first. But after a while, it feels really nice and comfortable. It's like something vibrating at your feet at different places.



Thanks to dad, I'm going to watch Avatar today again, the 3D one. Cus we didn't watch the 3D one last Friday. So yeah, he insisted that I have to watch it with him again since I've promised him long time ago.



Kay, check out my randomness,



Tongue and Naval Piercing, I like!! :D But than, daddy doesn't allow tongue. Hmm, I think I'm seriously crazy about it or something, but, I cried cus he doesn't allow D: About the Naval, I haven't asked yet. Give me 2 more weeks, I'm halfway through my abs. What's the use of Naval piercing if you don't have nice abs? Right? So yeah, 2 weeks is enough (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home