ARIEL

Monday, December 21, 2009

I think today's the best day ever with Esther accompanying me. Thanks Esther, for listening to all my problems, loves!!



But But, today's also the most embarrassing day ever luh! How come? Cus I thought my dental appointment was today, but than, it's supposed to be tomorrow. So I went into the dental clinic and the nurse checked my file, and told me "Today meh? No luh, it's tomorrow. Hahaha.." I was like fucking embarrassed and I blushed like hell luh. And I walked out of the dental clinic with this awkward smile. Lucky there wasn't any shuai ge there. Hehehehe!!!!!! =p



Than I came home, had my breakfast, than bused to Pasir Ris to meet up with Esther, to change the size of the shorts I bought last week, too big for me. And the recipt was with her. I was late, again, as per normal. So there wasn't any of my size anymore, of the colour I wanted, than I got another one. Disappointed.....



Esther accompanied me home and I bathed and we went to Queensway. Needa restring me racket cus it snapped yesterday. I wasn't being violent or what okay, just my power. HEE!!!!!!



ESTHER, ESTHER, ESTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home