ARIEL

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Surprise, Surprise. Apparently, I'm still feeling so awake and not sleepy, well, not as sleepy as yesterday.



School's not as boring as last year. Maybe it's the O level year and I'm trying to study really hard. Hahahahaha. Yeah, I know, it sounds....so....not....Ariel. But, accept the fact, I am okay. Or, maybe lesson time have been cut down. But But, sometimes I feel that the lesson time of 45 mins is a bit too short. It's like, if you have some lesson out of classroom, then, come back, 10 mins gone, left with 35 mins. Hmm, I don't know.



And, I'm pretty stressed up now, looking at how my seniors have done in their O levels last year. The best result, 9 points? Gawd, that's quite bad luh. Get at least an 8 or 7 or something better? Not saying that 9 points is bad luh, it's quite good actually, just that, it's currently THE BEST RESULT OF CORAL. At least, 1 or 2 person get 6 distinctions or something? And as far as I know, distinction rate for all sciences is way below national average. Well, that explains the Principal's unhappiness. Nvm, hope all of us can do better this year. STUDY HARD PEEPS!



So, I had this interesting experience on the Mrt yesterday, with Si Hui and Clive. It's like, I really really, seriously seriously cannot stop laughing luh. I think I was laughing for a good 10 mins, NON-STOP. There's this 50 plus year old woman standing opposite me(there was no seat apparently), and she had thick make up. Plus, I can see that she had so much powder on her face that her oily face made it BLING BLING(imagine that). Red lipstick, smudged-by-her-face-oil-blusher.



Kay, I'm not trying to be evil here or something, just that, it's really like that luh!



Then, she was holding this huge soft toy, pink in colour. And she was dressed in spaghetti strips, hot short short, high heels. I don't know why, but she DID leave such a deep impression on me. Haha. THUS, I just burst out laughing. Kay, whatever, treat it like I'm crazy or something. LOL



Hmm, school again tomorrow. I'm like looking forward to school everyday. Hahaha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home