ARIEL

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm back.



Got my clothes from lovecloset. And it's nice! I like it, lots and lots. 2nd pre-order's up! Support people! Nice stuffs up :D



Avatar in 3D wasn't much of a difference from the normal one I watched with cousin last Friday, during Christmas :/ The more obvious ones are from the advertisements of other upcoming movies, which are so much more realistic, where you can see the people are like really coming towards your direction. For example, Alice in The Wonderland. Nice 3D effects. But, nevertheless, Avatar's a nice movie, worth spending 7 or 8 bucks watching it in the cinema.



AWWWW, I WANNA GO COUNTDOWN, AINT IT COOL???!!!



Felt like inviting friends up to my house than we can spend the very first moments of year 2010 together. But than, I doubt anyone would come luh, since it's so last minute. Haha.. Hmm, looks like I have to do it with mummy and daddy this year again! Nvm, 2011 it shall be. Hee..



Kay.. Sakae Sushi with my darlings tomorrow!! Gosh, I don't wanna grow fat!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home