ARIEL

Thursday, January 14, 2010

So, I really do enjoy blogging at night cus no one's here to disturb me. Haha.



Homework piling up, tests coming one after another. STRESSED UP!!!



'O' level results are out. Guess I've mentioned this during the previous post. But I just got to know that the average point for the pure science classes is 16. It's like, what? Can't even get to a good poly course?! Pure science people are supposed to get in JC, or at least a GOOD poly course. It seriously demoralised me A LOT. And made me study like really really hard and listen really really carefully in class these few days. So you see, I don't really talk during lesson time right now. *Pats on my shoulder* :D



Went for my very first physics tuition today. The class was pretty much dead, lifeless, not fun. Hahaha.. But time passes quite fast, cus the teacher was pretty much humourous and fun.



Kay, Friday tmr!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home