ARIEL

Friday, January 01, 2010









HAPPY NEW YEAR MY BELOVED PEOPLE!!! :D IT'S 2010!!!



Just thought I should give a new year note.. Haha. (because...I think I should?)



To all my dearest clique: Esther Yap, Wuan Ling, Dawn, Eudora, Hui Ying



It's great to know all of you, my girlfriends. I remember, we knew each other since we were Sec 1 and also, through Sec 1 Orientation Camp. You were my first group of friends in Secondary School. Although we may only be in the same class in Sec 1, for Esther, Eudora and Dawn, but until now, we were still as close as we used to be. Talking about all our problems and even the boyfriend thing, we will always find out about it if one of us has a boy. I couldn't say that we went through thick and thin together, cus, we don't quarrel, right? As far as I can remember, we didn't have any unhappiness between us, at all. Isn't this fantastic? Now that it's Year 2010 and all of us are Sec 4s this year, the SENIOR YEAR. We may go on separate ways after this, but, I'm pretty much sure that the bond between us can never be broken. Oh yes, remember Hui Ying's booth. We were talking about it 3 years ago. And now? It's time!! Hahaha... So, just to tell you all that I love you all, girlfriends, BEST FRIENDS FOREVER.



To: Si Hui, Tana, Clive, Jeremy, Roy, Dewey, Yeuk Hang, Yong Hao, Jarvis, Florance etc etc etc. All the great friends that I always hang out with.



It's really really REALLY nice getting to know all of you. Hanging out, having lunch, chalets, parties, watching movies, or even WEDDINGS are always fun with all of your company. All the laughters and jokes are so unforgetable. Although there's a lot of suaning or even screaming, but, that's how it's supposed to be right? And that's how things get fun. 'O' levels this year, I hope all of you get your desired results and get to a great college or something. Remember that even until the end of 2010, it's not the end of our friendship! (:



To: All my other friends.



Sorry for not mentioning names. You know, all of us has many friends unless you're serioulsy anti or something. Well, I guess all of you are not. So, the beginning of a new year, a beginning of a new start. Hope all of you had a great start by doing some countdown or something else, whether with friends, family, yourself, or even when you're sleeping. (Sleeping is good, I do that sometimes. Haha) Hmm, my friends are not just of my age. Thus, I can only say, all the best in whatever you do! May the future years get better and better!



To: Family



Er, I know you all WILL NOT see this. But then, I LOVE YOU ALL!! if you dont know.



Kay, I spent a long time thinking of what to type.



Did countdown at Dad's office, cus we can see the fireworks at Marina Bay from there. Counting down with all the ang mohs is fun! Cus you know, they just scream whenever they like and get really really high and hyper. 8 mins of fireworks. Nice.



Went for Sushi buffet before that. I was like seriously, BLOATED LUH!



Back to the countdown thing. I was SUPER DRUNK. My face blushed like don't know what and my eyes are SOOOOOOOO RED. GAWD. But But, nice sleep after that.



So, to make up for what I ate, I went jogging in the morning yesterday before eating and went gym-ing today afternoon. Gosh, didn't gym for quite some time. MUSCLES! DON'T ACHE!! Hahahaha..


Alright, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home