ARIEL

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Yay, I'm blogging!



Was supposed to have tennis just now at 11. But than, the freaking rain didn't stop and it was raining since morning luh! So, we're playing later, at 1. Haha. Yes, the rain is finally getting lighter after so long :D ALVIN IS HAPPY!!!! I'm having 3 trainings this week. Plus tomorrow, even though it's Christmas :/



Cuzzies are finally back from China for good! Gonna see them tomorrow. AWWW, the 2 lil' ones.



Gonna get Christmas prezzies for everyone! Be excited kay, cus Ariel the Alvin's presents are gonna be the best! o.O GAWD, I'm like freaking high now luh.



School's starting in like 2 weeks time and I haven't finish doing my homework yet! Especially the History essay. It's freaking me out man, I'm like writing 1 paragraph everyday. Haha. Cus you know, it's really really wordy and my hands get tireddddddddd....... Needa train muscles for my hands so I can write faster for the exams. LOL, random-ness..



Kay, gtg!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home