ARIEL

Sunday, January 03, 2010






HEY DARLINGS!!!!!!



Last day of holidays, whoo! Time for the 'O' level stress and time to focus seriously on studies. Kinda looking forward to school :/ Excited to see all my friends again, missing them so much!



Finished packing my bag but I haven't finished my homework yet. Tsk Tsk Tsk. And And, what the freakin' hell is CLD? LOL. Plus, Wednesday and Thursday, what's STARS/read?? GAWD, wonder who came up with this 45 min lesson thingy. I don't think it's gonna work. Looking at the timetable makes my giddy, so messy luh! Some more, both odd and even week, has different timing -.-" WEIRD.



Tennis today was great. Was really really scorching hot at first, but, weather became better and much cooler. Realised many people hasn't finished their homework yet o.O



Kay, sleep early people! LUVS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home