ARIEL

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Ariel's trying to recall what she did and where she went last friday. Cus mummy and daddy went to Aston for dinner and I didn't go. AHHHHH, quite irritating when you're trying to think of something, but you just can't remember anything.



It rained at the wrong time.



Was supposed to have interclub today, but it rained at so, it's postponed. Haiyooo, and I travelled all the way there. Well, that's not the point. The point is, I woke up so early this morning. Nvm, what to do, it's the weather. I can't possibly stop the rain, right? Haha..



MISSING YOU SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........



Haven't finished my homework yet. But, I'm so not in the mood to do homework. Yup, feel so lazy to just pick up the pen and start writing. Finished most of it already anyway. Hmm, see how luh.. And and, I'm going to be so bored today.... Haha.


Okay, I'm so sorry, but I'm going to be really selfish. Want you to be with me all the time! You know, Ariel doesn't like the feeling whenever I know that I'm not going to be seeing you today. Just feels like, everything's not going to work out well and I just want to stay at home and sleep until the moment when I can see you. That's why I told sihui when boyfriend's away, that, I wanna be in coma for 12 days. Hahahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home