ARIEL

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Hey, yeah, Ariel thinks it's time to blog. Hahaha..



It has been 2 weeks! Woah, really really feel so happy, so lucky, so unbelievable, so special, so everything-good to have be able to have you. GAWD, feels like Ariel's dreaming.



Well, anywayS, several unpleasant stuff have been happening. But, getting used to the fact that people DO actually change, I can't do anything but to adapt to the new everyone. Not trying to say that everyone's getting bad or whatever, but just feels different. I don't know. The point is, glad that everyone has matured by now and we don't really have any quarrels over matters like this. If it was last time, think most of us would be like "I'm not going to friend you anymore." Right? Lol, I feel that I'm not making any point here.



My room's like packed with homework for the weekends and revision for the upcoming tests. Trying hard not to let myself feel over-stressed, or else, I'd go bonkers. Especially worried for Chemistry. I'm not trying to imply that Mr Sufyan can't teach well, but, I really don't understand what he's trying to say -.-" And when there's a question, he beats around the bush and in the end, he didn't get to the point and answer the question. Hmm, whatever, shall depend on myself.



Oh yes, that matter, even though it's like something 1 week and 3 days ago, I still want to talk about it. Hahaha. Didn't really elaborate much on it in the last last post. So, Mummy and Daddy have come to accept the fact that their daughter has a boyfriend. Hahaha. It was, seriously, a scary moment for me. I hesitated for, say, half an hour, sitting there, umcomfortably, then finally opened my mouth. LOL. Had this long talk with Daddy after that. Y' know, the normal stuff all parents would say. HA, anyway, felt so relieved.



OKAY, time to prepare to go out! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home