ARIEL

Sunday, January 31, 2010

CURRENTLY SO HAPPY AND ELATED AND i dont know... JUST SO HAPPY!!!!!



This weekend was such a nice one. Know why know why? Cus I went out with my favourite someone and I have a MacBook! Yeap yeap, this is my first post, blogging with my new com. And, I'm so happy!!!!!!



Feels quite funny actually. Because it's something totally new and something I didn't use in my life before. Hmm..actually I did. There was some course in Sec 1 to teach us how to use iMac, which I thought was useless cus I won't ever use it. But but, I am now! The thing is, I don't remember a single thing about the course. Just that, I remember us having fun with the webcam. Hahaha..



Okay, nvm, this post is here to basically show off my MacBook. Haha, no luh. It's just that I need somewhere to express my feelings. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home