ARIEL

Friday, December 18, 2009




Kay, I've decided not to upload the 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 cus I think I look seriously funny and weird. So I uploaded this instead. I thought it's really, erm, cool? Cus I'm trying do exactly like the poster at the back, thought I don't look anything like it, at all. The reason is, I can't just close my right eye like I can do so to my left. So I was forcing it and stressing out Dad to hurry up cus it's gonna open soon. Kay, it sounds really weird, right? Haha..
( Looks more like my birthday can. )


So it was bro's birthday yesterday and we bought this DURIAN CAKE. I was seriously disgusted by how it was named: "DURIAN MOUSSE". Nothing luh, with the DURIAN word inside. But than, it's nice you know. Really really nice. And And, we bought relightable candles. Y' know, those that relights itself when you try to blow them out. So, he was trying to blow them out for 10mins. Wow, I think the cake is full of his saliva. But nevermind, we still ate it. :D



Dad received this 1kg log cake from his customer and it's LONGGGGGGGGGGGGG. I don't know how long I'm going to take to finish it. Cus it's meant for me and most importantly, it's nice also!!!!!! Oh gosh, I'm gonna grow fat. Prima Deli one leh. Hahahaha. DARK CHOCOLATEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!



Oh yes, Planet 51 yesterday. Nice cartoon with funny parts. Lol. Feel like a kid cus the cinema........mostly kids. Hee.



I think I'm spending too much money. I spent at least $100 already, this week, buying clothes and everything. And everyone's having blogshops! So as a NICE friend, I have to support them right? Lol. Bye money.



K, I'm kinda pissed off by someone now. If you don't want me to care, than I can really not care and just not reply your messages and ignore your phone calls. URGH. Don't mind this, I'm just moaning. LOL.



Was supposed to buy books with Esther today. But when we were having lunch at Subway, we realised that the school bookshop aint open today! Oh, how blur can I get. So we ended up buying them from Popular at White Sands. Thanks Esther, waiting for me while I shop for my stuff. But, have to trouble you again, cus the shorts are too big for me. =p Oh, talking about White Sands, I saw this pushcart at KL that is called White Sand. Cool, felt so homely when I saw it. Lol, I'm weird.



Gonna start studying!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home