ARIEL

Thursday, July 23, 2009

I've got a new phone!!! Got it on Monday. Felt like a dumbass when I first got it. Cos I need other people to teach me how to use MY phone. Goodness, I'm like really really lag luh.



3/9's up to lots of pranks lately. Thanks to Ms Chung. Cos Ms Chung is away for some course, Mr Ang had to take us for maths and so, we had the chance to play a prank on him. Haha.



It's not really a prank luh. It's just some stupid stuff that my class did.



You Jun and Jarvis walked out of class during Mr Ang's lesson.(They're too bored I guess, cos it's a 2 hour lesson) So I don't know whether Mr Ang has STM or what, You Jun and Jarvis actually acted as people-not-from-3/9 and knocked on the class' door and asked to see/talk to people. Kay, they asked Yin Ze, Lokess, Wei Jie etc. Almost all the people from the class is gone -.-"



Mr Ang somehow found out about it sometime later and told Mr Tan about it. And SOMEHOW, all the teachers know about it. Okay, so we're the famous class in the school cos of all the pranks we did. First was Miss Lim and now it's Mr Ang. Yeah, the innocent Lokess who got called out by them got it again. I don't know why but he always kena all these kind of things. ALWAYS. Haha.



Than the next day, today, the whole class got it from Mr Amos Koh, at the start of the day. Wth, haven't even started class and yet he spoiled my day. I DON'T LIKE HIM. Finally understand why dad scolded him that time. He's really really really IRRITATING and NAGGY. I was like reading Wei Lin's newspaper right in front of him when he was repremanding the class. Sorry. Lol.



Went to ws BK with Esther, Uben, Wen Xian, Roy, Hui Ying, Hao, Jun Xian, Yeuk Hang, Yi Wei, Wei Lin and Wuan Ling after school. Was crapping about everything there and about which teachers kena from my dad before. AND, I found out that the Prinipal actually cried when my dad scolded her during sports day. Whoo, so am I supposed to apologise or what? Hahahahaha....



Today's slacky. Miss Tham and Mdm Norul wasn't here and all the other teacher were at least late for half an hour. Yeah, didn't really learn anything. Realised the importance of e-learning now. It comes handy when the teacher dosen't understand you and you don't understand the teacher.



YAY!!! Tmr's FRIDAY!!! But there's CCA. Urgh, don't feel like going.



I (L) MY GIRL SPACE FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home