ARIEL

Sunday, July 19, 2009

I WANT A NEW PHONE!!!!!!



Urgh, this phone's freaking me out.



Yesterday



Yesterday was a lazy, lazy day. Haha. I don't know, I was lying around at home. On my sofa, on my bed etc etc. Went to dad's office in the afternoon. Saturdays' always a party day. Lol. Fireworks at night again. Videos shall be uploaded soon. My superb and perfect view of fireworks from 44 storeys under my feet. (: Yeah, sneak preview of NDP'09.






Dad actually asked me to watch Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince with him yesterday, midnight!!! Whoo, didn't watch midnight movie before. Was actually really excited, but too bad, no seats. Just not the day for me. Nevermind.



Okay, so we watched the videos taken when all of us were still like 5-6 years old. My god, I can't believe I was actually lamer than my sis luh. Haha. Funney, funney, funney.



Today



Went for a run just now. Training for my marathon. Wish my luck man. Got a feeling that I'm gonna die half way. Lol



Kay, school's tomorrow and I haven't been studying at all. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home