ARIEL

Monday, July 06, 2009

YOUTH DAY!!!



It's yesterday, supposedly. Nevermind. Dad claims that it's his day. Know why? Cos he says that the Youth Minister is as of the same age as him. -.-" I don't know what kind of logic is that and I didn't know such minister exist. LOL



Went to KKH in the morning. Was treated like a total kid luh. Had to take height and weight. And all the babies and children around are going to the same place as me. Urgh. Everything seems er... I don't know how to put it. Kay, nevermind. Me, dad and mum were supposed to wear this mask and it seriously sucks. Suddenly felt like this earth is lacking of oxygen and I realised I got bad breath. Hahahah.. Just for today. Forgot to drink water. So I was trying to pull of the mask, but the nurses are watching!! Yeah, I stuck my finger to make a hole. =p



Dad's



Went to dad's office after that. I was like doing nothing there except for clearing his stocks in the refirgerator. No one eats it anyway. Went for lunch with mum. First time in my life seeing people choping seats with tissues, umbrellas, newspapers etc. Although it's commonly heard, but it's really my first time seeing this. KIASUISM. Gosh, Singaporeans. Feel so ashamed.



Movie's



Movie at Kallang Leisure Park. Cos there aren't seats in GV Plaza anymore. So the next nearest place is there. Wanted to watch Transformers. My crave for like 1 week plus. But bro insisted on Ice Age 3. Urgh, IRRITATED. Nevermind, Transformers shall be left for friends. Right Esther? (:



Homed and I had durian!!! HAHAHAHA, my hand smells now.



School tomorrow. Rest well peeps (:



p/s, Thanks to all who tagged!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home