ARIEL

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hello,



Yesterday was E-learning day.



E-learning sucks okay, seriously. BOON AND HAO HATES E-LEARNING!!!!!!!! Haha, see that, I wrote it. Okay, back to the topic. It's more of like the homework day rather than E-learning day can. Wth. Tons and tons of homework to finish luh.



Went to dad's office in the morning to do my E-learning stuff. Cos the internet at home isn't really good. Hmm, I was like falling asleep in the air-con. Haha. But you know, there's this kind of weird peace and atmosphere that made me do my work there. If I were to be at home, I swear I won't be doing anything. Lol.



Lunched with mum at Lua Pa Sat. Same old stuff. Working people 'choping' seats with tissues and umbrellas. Disgrace. Okay, managed to find this seat from this Indian guy who is like standing beside the table and not ordering anything. -.-" He looks kinda weird. Haha. Than we went to Polar to buy my chocolate cake. Whoo-hoo!!! Chocolate cake rocks :D



Went home at 3.30. Than went to NSRCC. Waited for dad, golfing. I was starring and diao-ing this uncle who smoked right in front of the sign that says "No smoking, 5 meters away". Wth. He blind or blind? Hate people like that. Not even guilty of what he is doing. Asshole.



Today



Double science, double maths day. Maths was funny. Hern Hui walked pass with this weird expression, so marco, si hui and me burst out laughing. Felt weird. Cos the class was like quiet and than 3 of us suddenly started laughing. Lol.



Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince!!!!!!!!!!!



It's screening today!!!! Okay, I'm crazy about it. I've missed 1 episode and I don't wanna miss another one. Whatever it is, I'm watching it (:



Going to VJC tmr. I was being forced to go, with Si Hui, Yong Hao, Marco, Xin Liang and Jek Ee. Hope it dosen't turn out as bad. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home