ARIEL

Friday, July 17, 2009

Annoyed, Irritated.



Okay, I don't know why I feel this way but yeah, I just feel irritated. Haha, I feel that I'm crazy.



PE was fun today. Volleyball!!!!!! It dosen't really matter with the game, but how we played it. With Ree screaming and dodging the ball when the ball comes to her and how the ball attacked Mr David. Hahahahaha.



Chem, Eng and Maths were monotonous. What to do, who ask us to be in Singapore. Lol



Went to VCH. It ain't as bad as we thought it was going to be. Surely if our school's Drama Club could act this way, it'd be a Gold w/ Honours. Confirm. Walked to dad's office after that. Cos it's like super near, just 10 min walk. Kay, he injured his calf while playing tennis with Uncle Declan in the afternoon. Aww, get well soon, dad. I love you!!!



Whoo, I'm getting really sporty this year! Haha. Mum signed up for like almost all the runs for me this year, including marathon. -.-" Urgh, nervous luh! What if I can't finish?? Yeah, that explains why dad's starting to prepare me for that. But in a way, I'm looking forward to it. (: My first marathon at a age of 15!!



You know what? I can't believe that I'm actually starting to prepare for exams and 'O's next year! I feel so on luh. Lol.



Harry Potter Harry Potter Harry Potter Harry Potter Harry Potter Harry Potter Harry Potter!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home