ARIEL

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Yo,



haven't been blogging and my tagboard's dead -.-" Tag please, tag. Gosh. Or maybe removing is a better way. Hmm, shall consider. Totally understand when I privatised my blog cos only certain people can visit.



I DON'T LIKE HOMBOS. HOPE YOU'RE READING THIS. dont like you. dont like you.dont like you. dont like you. dont like you. dont like you.



Back from training. Have been out of form for weeks and it's beginning to come back. Haven't been in the best of mood lately. Don't know why and don't know where to vent my anger. Urgh, I can't stand it anymore. Everything dosen't seem to be turning out like what I'm expecting it to. Everything dosen't seem to be turning out WELL. That's the problem. Don't mind if I suddenly turn a black face or whatever. I can't help it. Apologies first. MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!! I'm boiling inside!!!!!!! Everyone seem to be opposing.



What an emo post -.-



I'm getting irritated about everything!!!!! Annoyed.



Okay, some other stuffs. I don't wanna add on to anything. Hmm, gym trainings have been going on. Only time in which I don't feel annoyed or whatever. Haha, yeah, I'm weird. LOL. Having an appointment at KK tomorrow. Suddenly feel like a kid. Know why they ask me to go there? Cos I haven't collect my IC at that point of time. What kind of stupid reason.



HAPPY YOUTH DAY!!!



Rainy youth day. Ain't it supposed to be sunny, bright and totally undark? Nah, it's rainy, dark and totally unbright. Nevermind, just enjoy tomorrow. It's our day!!!!!!! :D


Went to Queensway yesterday. Yeah, I found it after walking around there for so long.





Wanna watch movie!!!! Anybody wanna go? I'm feeling random. Kay, whatever.



GtG, TAG!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home