ARIEL

Monday, July 13, 2009

Something's wrong with the computer and so, I couldn't go onto facebook -.-" Nevermind, I hope dad changes it soon. Haha.



Saturday



As per normal. My filled-with-sports weekend. Went to dad's office's gym than went trained to Paya Lebar to meet Si Hui and Marco for the class hoodie thing. It was supposed to be a 5 min walk from Paya Lebar MRT but we ended up walking for around half an hour. Cos we walked the wrong way. Haha. Lunched at LJS than trained to Suntec to meet dad, mum, sis and bro. Wanted to get my iPhone there as cousin told me that it's sold there. You know what? There isn't any there. Kay, either he got the wrong info or I didn't manage to find it. Nevermind, forget it.



Had dinner at home than went back to dad's office's sky tower to catch the fireworks!!! My goodness, it's a perfect view. I actually watched fireworks stepping on 44 storeys!!!!!!!! Aren't you jealous? Yes, you are. :D



Sunday



Sis' training's cancelled in the morning so went to changi point to have breakfast. Homed, than went out again for training, at 11.30 although training's at 2. Cos dad and bro's playing golf and their flight's at 1236. Yeah, so I waited there doing nothing. Lol.



The super long 2 hours.....



Everyone started coming in for training, finally. Haha. Jensen's back!!! It's the holidays in UK, so yeah, he's back. Kay, almost died from the 4 hours of training.



No dinner at home so went out for dinner with dad, mum and grandma while bro and sis went for Macs. AGAIN, no iPhone at parkway!!! ARGH!!! Super disappointed luh. I hate singtel. There's actually an advertisment saying that iPhone is available at all stores. Wdv. The worse thing is that even the Apple shop dosen't have it and I have to wait for 2 weeks. Can you believe it? OMG. Okay, I give up on iPhone.



Today



Dad sent me to school. First period was STARS, than English. Last 2 periods were MT. Weirdo teacher. Test without informing beforehand.



Than when I was doing the test, he put this stack of blank papers on my desk and told me that it's my reward. My goodness, what kind of reward is that? Lol.



Went to dad's office after that. Gymed than homed.



Gosh, I seem crazy about gym.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home