ARIEL

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Realised I'm having tons of homework to finish. Nevermind, shall do it later since I've just finished revising for E Maths test tomorrow. Hope I don't fail.
Si Hui : "80% fail luh" As according to Yong Hao =p



BOOM



Rather disappointed today. But everything seems to be okay after I got back to class. Tsk, I don't know how to put it. Kay, at least I talked to Si Hui about it after school. Thank you!!



Lessons are kinda boring today, like everyday. Haha.



PHYSICS



I don't really understand a thing abut physics luh. Physics' making hell in my life man. Help Help Help!!!!



STARS



Went to downtown east to do some Stars stuff as to prepare for next week. Met that hombo there, so this day is known as the luckiest day in me and Si Hui's lives. We meet her everywhere we go. YEAH, WE HOLD GRUDGES AGAINST HER. SO? YOU THINK I CARE?? My goodness, I seriously hate her hardcore luh. Haven't met such person in my life. Shit, she's having this weird voice, weird hair, weird face, weird character, weird shape, weird everything. Kay, my food hasn't digested yet. (:



You know what? You know what? I see fireworks from my house yesterday!!! Or was it the day before? Nevermind, the point is, I see fireworks from my house!!! Cool right. Hahaha... It's the Asian Youth Games stuff luh, some kind of opening ceremony. And dad's like super excited. Haven't seen him like that for quite sometime -.-" And for goodness sake, my dad ain't scary, he's the nicest person in the world.



Oh yes, during SLTC, I was asked about my expectations for a BF. Lol. Me, not much. But it's all about dad. Dad says he must win him in running, join him for gym etc. Just everything that has got to do with exercising stuff. Than Esther was like, " than maybe you're not getting married your whole life." I was like YA. Haha. But I don't really think he means it luh. Or I'll be a old witch. Hahahahahaha.....



Whoo, lessons are ending late tomorrow. Haiyo....



"Guys will never have the same taste as girls. Or else, girls will like girls"



"DISCO! DISCO! OOT! OOT!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home