ARIEL

Monday, June 29, 2009

Changed blogskin, changed url and my blog's lock-free!! Don't really care anymore, everyone's free to read :D



School, Tiring

No assembly, no CCA. Luckily dad sent me to school, or else I'll be sleeping in the train till I don't know when. Got down the car and had to take my freaking temperature outside school. Urgh, was carrying so many things and yet I have to dig out my temperature from my bag.



New timetable. First period was supposed to be chemistry. But due to teacher-having-to-go-through H1N1 stuffs, first period's cancelled. Cheers!!



Was just staring into daze the whole day during lesson. Guess what, we have desinated tables in the canteen during recess. IRRITATING. H1n1. Tsk.



Went to dad's office after school. Which he made me and bro go everyday after school to STUDY. Cos Uncle Declan's our tutor. FOC. Imagine a PhD tutoring you, how stressed up would you be. Super.



Kay, plan for tomorrow, Stars after school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home