ARIEL

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Oh well, everything didn't turn out as bad as I thought it might be. Although it was bad, but not as bad. Everything cooled down after a while, something to be relieved about.



Went for Percy Jackson round 2, (I spelt it correctly this time) with family and boyfriend. Woah, it was so much "scarier" than on Saturday. Maybe we were much closer and all the monsters seemed so much more bigger and more scary. Cus the facial features and slimy skin was so much more obvious.



Hey, the four-day long weekend is over and I had this don't-want-to-go-to-school feeling this morning. And and, it didn't feel much like a Wednesday today, more like a Monday. Probably because there wasn't school and Monday and Tuesday seemed like Saturday and Sunday. Nvm, tmr's Thursday and I can wake up late. But but.................we have to reach school at different times...... D:



Something good, I don't have to listen to all the craps on Thursdays. It's getting kind of irritating btw.



Pretty much decided to study harder since my results are seriously dropping quite a lot and Grandma have been nagging at me for not studying hard enough. This shall be my Plan A for now. Hahaha, feels like I'm crapping about random stuffs. But but, it's hard to guess what she's thinking about sometimes. I don't know if she have OFFICIALLY found out about Clive or what, she just keeps talking about it, saying how it shouldn't affect my studies and everything, EVERY SINGLE MORNING. That's why it's getting annoying and irritating. Nvm, it won't go on for too long anw, believe she would get tired of repeating herself everyday.



Realised I'm the only one who hasn't counted my ang pao money yet. Okok, my turn! Then it's time to carry out Plan A.

p/s Photos on Facebook!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home