ARIEL

Sunday, August 16, 2009

My leg hurt, hurt, hurts!!!!!!!



I was woken up 6 in the morning, though we reached home late and slept late last night. Cos bro has a run today and I have to see the doctor. Urgh. Fetched bro to City Hall to meet his friends and teacher. Went to KK after that. Goodness, I've been visiting KK many times this year -.-"



Took X-Ray. Doctor says it's either a fracture or a very bad loosening of joints. Once again, thanks Fadil. Lol. Yeah, Si Hui, we're twins and Yi Wei, no more body builder already. D: The worse thing is, the doctor says if there's a fracture, said from the radiologist, he'll call me back for cast. Wth. Fingers crossed, no cast. For goodness sake.



Went to do some class stuff yesterday. Met up with Ree, Hao, Jun Xian, Wei Lin, Hui Ying and Jarvis. Was like super uncomfortable having to speak so softly cos we were doing it in the library. And the librarian kept keeping an eye on us. Haha. That's not honouring. Lol.



Dinner at LJS. We were crapping about everything and Wei Lin kept leaning on me. Stop before you turn Les, Wei Lin. Lmao.



Went to dad's office after that. Dad asked me there. Can't believe I actually went there just to watch soccer. Everyone else was there. Mum was having fun teasing Hui Ying. Looking at all the fuuny reactions Hui Ying gave. Haha..



Today's really really boring luh. Can't go for training or whatever....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home