ARIEL

Friday, August 14, 2009

Hello Hello!!



Okay, I left out another line..BASED ON HER STUPID NONSENSE. Or isit? Nvm, I forgot. =p Hey Ree!! I know you're reading (:



I HURT MY TOE TODAY..........



Awwwww... It hurts really really badly... PE was gymnastics today. So I was supposed to support the mattress as instructed. Yeah, than I used my legs. In the end, when Fadil did his summersault, he fell directly on my toes!! Kay, thanks to Fadil. Thanks Fadil -.-" It's swollen now!!!!!!! Hope it recovers soon enough...



I'm not a PhD anymore, call me Professor (: You know, acronyms can have lots of different meanings. Heh Heh. And I know one negative one. Haha... It's just some crap that I came up with.



I did morning sharing on Wednesday. And my nerves are like bursting out of me. Goodness, I can't believe I can actually did it. Whoo, a tap on my shoulder.



Finally, it's Friday. TGIF. And dad has planned a training schedule for me. Marathon trainings. Urgh.. Well, that's one thing I don't really like. Haha.. You know, he still treats this kind of things in some kind of army style. Like how he trains his cadets last time. So yeah, he wouldn't like it when we fool around or joke during these trainings. Trackmills, Weights, Routes..............



Kay, from ree, BYE BEY!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home