ARIEL

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Losing my temper easily nowadays..



Hey, sorry guys, for losing my temper at all of you today. Didn't mean it. So sorry.......



Happy Birthday MUM!!



Love you loads, though u always nag at us for not washing our waterbottles or dishes ourselves and also not putting our things back to its original place all the time and in the end losing it. But u always find it for us. Haha..



Cross countrys' okay. I wanna get the torch. You know, it'll be such a proud moment where we'll run it with the torch. And only the 1st runner gets to do it. I WANNA DO IT!!!!!!!!!



So dad's preparing me for that. Going for training with him on Friday after CCA to go for the route. Whoo hoo. That's why he's my dad, always so supportive. Be jealous of me (:



Kay, had a little arguement with him on Sunday morning. As usual, I lost my temper. Urgh, sorry, but I really can't control it. It's been getting worse. Goodness, I'll try to.



Exams are coming and I'm like being really slacky. Lol, I shall start studying..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home