ARIEL

Friday, August 21, 2009

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY XIN LIANG!!



although all of us always tease you in class, but you know, you're still with us!! haha...



Hello Ree, I'm blogging.



My toes have already recovered. Yay!! And I'm running this Sunday and Aces Day. You know, Inno's fate depends on me. Hahaha... *Taps on shoulder* But seriously, glad that there isn't any fracture or anything. Else, I'll become some pig. Lol.



I have 3 coms at home now. -.-" Just happen to have 3 when everyone's obssessed with facebook......'s games. Haha. Including dad and mum. That's why. So you see, I'm using one and the other 2 is being used for facebook. Haha...



Goodness!! Exams are coming!!



School holidays are drawing near and that ain't any holiday. LOL. My Sept holidays are filled with lessons and most importantly, Chemistry SPA. Shit, have been having lots and lots of practices but I don't seem to be performing well for any of them. Urgh.. My chemistry's getting worse.



Know what? I feel so proud of myself. Esther Y know's why. Right Esther? Anyway, it wasn't in the case where I did it deliberately you know, just so that it happens that she's talking about you all. Haha.. Feel so smart. Lol..



I'm going out tomorrow!! It's Gary's birthday!! Happy birthday to you in advance!! Tomorrow shall be another long day for me. LMAO. I've got DAD'S TRAINING in the morning, going to queensway to get my shoes and than off to Vivo to meet the rest. Whoo, sounds busy.



Ha, kay, have to finish my work before I have fun.



HAVE GREAT WEEKENDS AHEAD!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home