ARIEL

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hey,



Really really busy nowadays. Hooked up with homework and trainings from dad. Had a really loooooooooooooooooong day on Thursday. Double maths, double science. Thats why everyone hates thursdays D:



Friday was slacky. Except for Chemistry. Had trial SPA and I was like super stressed up. Cos Mdm Norul kept looking at me. And in the end, I got marked down for skill 1. I ACTUALLY PIPETTED THE WRONG WAY!!! Took me sometime to realise that I didn't release air from the round thing. No wonder it took me so long to try to pipette the solution. Hell.



Did gymnastics for PE despite my leg. LOL. Feel so stubborn luh. But than I stopped half way cos of the dumbest thing in life. I hit the injured part on the springy thing.



P/S i forgot what the springy thing is called. Haha..



Went for choir. Wow, I feel so praised by miss chan. LOL



Dad and Mum came after that. Yeah, cos of ACES day. Dad was unhappy with my timing. D: So yeah, I got 'reprimanded' at the carpark opposite school. Which some saw. WTH. Felt so embarrassed. Kay, so he was saying I was running at a too relaxed pace and should do 20mins for 4km easily. Btw, that was because I ran a 24.03. SHIT. Dad was like seriously angry luh. Urgh. No one talked during the journey home...



Dad went out early this morning. 6 plus. Grandma went out, Mum went out. Left with the 3 of us at home. I have to study!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home