ARIEL

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Hello, didn't blog for so long.
Actually I did, but I don't know what the hell did I press, than everything's gone
-.-"

Kay, I'm currently working at success resources, collegues are great. With Eileen and Esther of course (: Decided to work just 2 weeks. Need another week to study and finish all my homework and last week of holidays is SLTC. Wow, I seem so organised. Haha.

Work's busy busy busy. Getting headache everyday. My goodness. Realised being in school is still the best. Don't have to check this check that. Tire my eyes out. Maybe this is a way of motivating myself to study harder and get more relaxing jobs or even helping dad out. Means I have to do really well in chemistry, which I hope so.

But in another way, work's fun. Me, Eileen and Esther were like gossiping about many stuffs and Esther mistook Desmond's mosquito bite at the back of his ear as _______. So funny luh. Then we were like the only people laughing in the office. Haha, the poeple were asking why we were laughing so hard and commenting we're crazy. Lol.

Went to Dad's new office last week. My god, it's one of the coolest place I've ever been to luh. And he promised me a birthday party this year, just for me!!!!!! In the function room in the office!!!!!! So look out for it kay? I'm gonna invite all my friends, not leaving anyone out (:

p/s, still loving you..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home