ARIEL

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm a 1 Star Kayaker!!!
Haha, got my cert from Mr Lee last Sunday. And these 2 days are seriously awesome.
The thing is, I've got sunburn on my back and I'm like super duper tanned now. Urgh.

HEH, I'm at my work attachment now at expo.
Got some unreasonable customers this morning when I was doing registration. Wth, super pissed. And I can't believe that I actually continued smiling!! HAHA!!
Than I'm like 'promoted' to the finance office upstairs and doing some excel stuff with esther and eileen. With Hui ying at the other side with the other department doing data base of over 3000 people. Good luck man. She's doing so much work while I have seriously nothing to do here -.-"

The air con here is super cold luh. Everyone else has a jacket except for me. Nvm, I shan't lose out tmr (:

Going kayaking with the people next week again. Lol.

See you guys in school and happy holidays (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home