ARIEL

Friday, May 01, 2009

hello (:

I'm blogging with the accompany of my TV. HAHAHA.

I totally screwed up my Social Studies paper yesterday by not finishing my SEQ question. 12 MARKS!!!!!! SHIT!!!!!
Oh yes, it's the start of MYEs. Urgh, exam stress. Mugging real hard for exam this time round. I'm not gonna fail any subjects. At least B3, an expectation for myself. (:

Complicating stuffs happening this week. I seriously dont know what to reply them. So I just kept it to myself and zip. LOL, sorry.

Going for training tmr instead of sunday. Firstly, I dont wanna tire myself cos I have maths paper on monday. Secondly, dad's golfing tmr. So, it's like 'on the way' since it's at the same place.

Going for sltc this year. In charge of finale, again. Urgh, hate that. Anyway, I'm still looking forward to it. (: Ep and Jek Ee's incharge once again. Was like screaming and shouting at Jek Ee cos they're like always that people in charge. LOL. Nvm, that comes with great responsibilities and have to answer for everything. I'd rather stick to my grand finale. =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home