ARIEL

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Darren (:

I was darn stressed these few days because of the presentation at NUS today. Staying back in school like everyday. Nevermind, I guess all of us did quite well in our presentation today. Even though you didn't bring your tie, Huiying. Haha. It wasn't really obvious to the judges after all, as in, to me. Cos we're all in our blazers. So, it's okay (:

Went to Vivo City with them after that. Made a bear at the build-a-bear workshop. Damn cool man. It's like the first time in my life doing that and it even has a birth cert luh. Like us. LOL. Than, there is this heart where we had to rub it against our tummy, ear, forehead and heart. To make sure that the person we're giving this bear to is always full, always listening to us, always smart and always has our love. Haha, we were laughing as we were doing that cos we thought it was kinda lame. Luckily there wasn't any other people around. BTW, this bear is for OH YONG HAO. See, how much we have invested in your present.

Good Friday's like damn boring. But, I had tons of homework to finish. So, I spent almost the whole of my day trying to finish my homework but I'm still left with chemistry. Urgh, kinda sick of chemistry stuff. But I still like chemistry (:

YES! I finally managed to make him stop liking me. He is seriously irritating man. Don't blame me. You asked me whether I liked you in the first place. Like dur, I would say NO.

Feeling pretty guilty towards Miss Lim. I guess she failed her practicum because of our class. But than she cannot control us what. Cannot even hear what she say. Wdv. At least we're listening to her now. She was like crying and sobbing in front of Wei Jie, Si Hui, Hei Wo and many other classmates, but not me. If she did that to me, I wouldn't know what to do man, seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home