ARIEL

Tuesday, December 08, 2009







"Yeah, I know I'm the coolest 15-year-old on Earth (:"



My legs are still feeling really sore from the marathon. AND WHAT? I went roller-blading with Si Hui and Darence yesterday @ ECP! Aww, can't believe I actually did that man. But then again, my legs felt better after that. Yeah, that's why, MUST exercise a day or 2 after you made your muscles ache, really helps. Cus your body releases some acid that build up the muscles that were fats before. *spent a long time thinking about how to phrase that. Haha..*



Guess my Malaysia trip is cancelled D: Cus dad's really busy. Hmm, can't help but feel a lil' disappointed. Trips are always cancelled. Tsk tsk tsk, nvm.



Gawd, I'm getting really really lazy. I haven't even started with any of my homework yet -.-" Urgh, have to start catching up with all my studies or I'll have a hard time next year. Wow, sounds easy saying huh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home