ARIEL

Sunday, November 22, 2009


AWWW, I'm getting sick and tired of school holidays, although this was something I was looking forward to during school time. Cus there's totally nothing to do and I'm rotting at home, doing nothing, everyday. Or else, I'll be sitting in front of the TV or computer for the whole day.



Hmm, cousin's yesterday. Yeah, it was fun at her big new house. *SO JEALOUS* Haha.. Nvm, mine's still alright. (: Dad went overseas yesterday. AWWW, GONNA MISS HIM REAL BAD D:



Yeah yeah, Tana went back to Thailand on Wednesday. I know you're gonna miss me!! Hahahahaha.. Anw, hope you had a great time with us, sending you off. You must be so touched. =p



Gosh, Mr Tan's wedding's next week and I haven't decided what to wear yet. Feels so weird to attend a teacher's wedding luh. But than again, it's gonna be cool to see everyone dressed to nicely.



Training's later, hope it doesn't rain!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home