ARIEL

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Yeap Yeap, I'm blogging again (:



Guess many people are coming back from their holidays, or getting ready to go off right? Haha. Eudora and Esther's back in Singapore. WELCOME BACK! And, of course, dad's back from his 5 day golf trip to China with his 15 other kakees. Whoo, must be fun, going overseas with your friends, to play!



Yesterday was nice, going out with Sister. Bought my dress, really love it, and Mum spoilt the ribbon that is supposed to be tied to the waistline D: Not her fault luh, actually. Cus the material of the ribbon thing aint really good. So, yeah, I gonna get a belt. (:



Saw this really matching shoe at ALDO. But, there isn't my size!! Urgh, really freaked me out man. Nevermind, I've decided to go get it at some other ALDO outlet tomorrow! Aww, I sound like some shopping freako. Well, I am.



It's time to get started with my homework. GAWD, I haven't started with any of it yet. 'O's next year aint stressing me out, not quite yet.



Oh yes, Mum says that I can go do medicure! Yes!!!!!!! But than, I think I'll spoil it within a day, given my activities. So, still under consideration. And And, poor Sis, daddy and mummy doesn't allow extensions. Hahahahaha......



Shit, I think I'm getting fat. Grandma's cooking all those high calorie and high fats stuff recently. Gosh, needa increase my metabolism rate. Else, I wouldn't be able to fit in my uniform next yeat. LOL!



MARATHON'S NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! Getting really nervous and starting to feel that I'm not getting enough training. From now till marathon would be long distance and short distance, alternate, as according to dad. And later's long distance. *cheering myself on*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home