ARIEL

Monday, November 30, 2009


Mr Tan's wedding on Saturday was great, have a fruitful marriage! (:



6 days more to the marathon! AWWW, trainings on Saturday and Sunday really really made my body ache, a lot. And now my thigh is feeling so sore. Goodness.



Had fever yesterday. What a bad time to fall sick.



Today's the last day of November, which means that I have to start doing my homework tomorrow, like I promised. Seriously, I'm not really sure of what homework I actually have. Haha. Plus, having to suddenly turn to the homework mode, it aint easy.



Grandma's at it again, throwing sacarstic remarks at dad and mum and complaining about unreasonable stuff. Sometimes I really really hope that she doesn't even live with us or don't even exist. I don't mean it but sometimes, she's really a pain in the ass and interfering our family life. Cus she really thinks that all of us aint treating her well enough when every single one of us is already giving in to her, not even uttering a word when she's trying to pick up a quarrel, stuffing words into our mouths when we didn't say it at all. Fuck it, why is everyone's grandma such a loving, understandable and wise elderly while mine is just a not-so-nice-to-go-along-with person? Seriously, when she's at it, I really hope she can just pass away like right now. No offence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home