ARIEL

Monday, March 30, 2009

hey guys (:
sorry for not posting for so long. haha.

went for a match at NTU instead of choir last friday =p
urgh,i was trashed,hardcore.
But aint worse than the one against SGCC. Crying for the whole day till coach came to council me the next day when there was training cos dad told him and partly, my eyes looked like goldfish.
LOL. Dont know why, just felt like hugging someone, so hugged sis. Feel so stupid.
Got a match yesterday again against NTUC. Weird. But they got all the japanese people. So when the reported the score, i dont know what they're talking about. Got the score myself anyway.

Have to do the charity thingy this year again. 16 and 17 May,right after MYEs. Urgh, playing the piano for 8 hours, for 2 days -.-" Reluctant. But it's Uncle John you know !!

I am so hating physics. Dont know why i took pure physics in the first place. Maybe i do luh. Because the course with pure biology doesn't offer A maths. But seriously, i am hating physics hardcore !!!! Dont understand a single thing about it. Flung my physics test like shit. MY GOD.

Dad bought a office at 'The Sail', at Raffles Place. And so, he wants me and my brother to go to his office right after school EVERYDAY for homework and stuff. Well, it'll begin in May or June. But, he says that there'll be TV and computers there for us. So, I dont mind (:

Many people around have been feeling really down. Hmm, cheer up and dont think about sad stuffs anymore k. BE HAPPY :D Erm, hope this helps (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home