ARIEL

Friday, March 06, 2009

hey (:
an update of my life.

ystd's sports day was great.
wanted to do redshirt duties but couldn't cos i've got my races. hmm :/
but nvm,i got 3 MEDALS !!!!!! :D
oh yea,dad came too. He was like sitting in front of the vp and p.
so he approached vp and p to scold them,or rather,confront them,in front of the GOH.
YEAH ! MY DAD ROCKS HARDCORE MAN !! I KNOW THAT :D

next,
got into nsrcc tennis team,VICE CAPTAIN !!!!!!
yay!!!!
match against another club in a week's time.
wish me luck eh (:

today is like the worse day in my freaking life.
I FLUNG MY ENGLISH PAPER FOR COMMON TEST !!!!!!!
SHIT !!!!!!!!
the first time i fail english in my life.
urgh.
But currently,im going to get more marks for the paper cos the answers to the question or vice versa is super ridiculous.
The answer actually has answers that isn't asked in the question luh.
wth.

assembly's super boring today.
yeah,i was like sleeping throughout.
and the people from the lower sec are like damn noisy luh.
was scolding them.
super irritating.

mum and dad went on cruise today,without bringing me along -.-"
nvm,have got tests next week.
got to study hard for it (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home