ARIEL

Friday, September 18, 2009

Yeah, I'm alright. Just trying to vent off everything. Well, not exactly everything. Haven't been hearing from you. D:



On the happier note,



I'M SO GOING TO THE F1 NIGHT RACE NEXT WEEK!!!!



Dad have got tickets from somewhere, which I don't know where, and the tickets are like damn cool. It comes in a box with 3 tickets in it - 1 for Fri, 1 for Sat, and 1 for Sun. Pictures will come up, soon enough. Haha. Bet you're so effin' jealous of me :D



Plus,



I'M GOING TO OBS!!!!!!!!!



Yay, this have been my long time crave ever since I'm in redshirts. Finally, it's my turn this year!! ALthough I'm having standard chart on that week, but it's okay you know. I have a Sat to rest. GAWD, I'm so looking forward to it, right sister? (:



HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY AUNTIE GLORIA!!!!



Dinner @ ASTONS Specialty ystd. Cos it's my aunt's birthday and everyone's celebrating it for her. Yeah, I got a bit high cos I took in some alcohol. Haha, this is to put it in a nice way, somehow.



Sadder note,



I TOTALLY SCREWED UP MY 'A' MATHS TEST LUH!!!!!



Gosh, I totally forgotten about the test ystd and I didn't study a single thing at all okay. Maths camp, here I come -.-" Felt so stupid and dumb while taking the test, not knowing a single thing at all. Except the graph part.



PHOTO SPAMS TODAY!!!



Today was totally slacky. Pe, chem, eng, assembly. There was no assembly so yeah, we had homeroom and due to the absence of Mr Ronald Tan, there wasn't any teacher in class, at all, for the whole 1 hour. Haha. So, Ree was going around, taking pictures with everyone. Haha..



Lunched @ KFC. Thanks to everyone who accompanied me (: See, I'm so nice. K, trained to Dad's office. Had 'chemistry tuition' by Uncle Declan who taught me all the stuff that Mdm Norul didn't teach and yet ask us to do. Thank you SOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!



k, long distance tmr!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home