ARIEL

Friday, September 04, 2009

Yay, it's Friday. This week seems so long though there're holidays or wdv. Plus, it's the last day of the last week of school of term 3. Which means that EOYs are coming!!! Plus, 'O' level SPA is next monday and I'm freaking out to the core!! Seriously. I haven't got any 10 okay, it's all the careless mistakes.D:



Choir exchange programme's tmr and I guess I'm not going. Not my problem!! Dad and Mum both agreed on me not going. Hee :D But it's seriously redundant luh. Playing games and all the weird stuff. GROSS.



Got back my progress report. Gosh, I failed physics again. Sorry Mr Tan!! =p Promise I'll get better grades during EOYs. But I guess 3/9 did quite okay for this progress report thingy.



Urgh, holidays ain't holidays. I have to go to school on all days except for thursday and the weekends. GAWD, I HATE THAT.



SS was funny yesterday!! Went to the library to do some 'self-studying'. Which all of us are practically playing. Haha. And somehow, Jarvis got Lokess' Ez-link card which shows his Primary School picture. You know, Lokess' eyes are big. And so, Jarvis was trying to imitate him and was trying to expand his eyes real big. (But it looks more like 'trying not to blink my eye' though. Haha.)



I'M SO MISSING YOU!!!!!



Oh yes, Sept Holidays are so filled with homework and E-learning stuff. It's like more than June Holidays luh!!!!!!! Are trying to drive me to the core????????!!!!!!!! I needa go out!!!!



I feel like some crazy woman now. Trying to multi-task. Which obviously ain't working!!



LOVES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home