ARIEL

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Forgive all the vulgarities from the last post. I was kinda pissed off by him. Inclding now. Urgh!!! He's not even caring!!!!!!



TO EYGL,











































I'M SO LOVIN' LOVIN' LOVIN' LOVIN' LOVIN' YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Mum bought me a new iPod touch ystd!!! YAY-ness!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!



Dad and Mum saw my new piercing. Actually not really luh, they wouldn't notice it if I hadn't show it to them. Lol. Kay, than, they're getting one too -.-" Urgh, than I wouldn't be the special one at home. Tsk. Yeah, I know it's cool (:



Went for tennis today after 1 LONGGGGGGGGGG month. Really really bad 1 month without tennis. Missed all that crapping with all of them and coach's lame jokes. Haha. Bad thing, was pretty out of form and Ronald attempting to suan me -.-"



AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, school's reopening tomorrow.... and exams are coming!!! Currently really stressed out cos I guess I'm not managing all my subjects well enough. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.... Also, I haven't finished my Sept Hols' homeworks. Gosh, I don't really care about that, as long as I do well for my EOYs. Placed a bet with Xin Liang. I'm so going to mug effin' hard and do better than him. See this Xin Liang? For the first time, your name is here not because of something BAD!!! HAHA!!!



GAWD, I'M MISSING YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! though you're like...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home