ARIEL

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

hiie hiie hiie(:
been tagged to do this quiz by dawn.
oh well,since i've gt nth to do.i shall do it
erm,actualli i hv luh.mr cheang's hw.jus dun feel lyk doin it currently.
haha XD

name 13 friends you can think of right now :

1.huiying
2.dawn
3.wuan ling
4.zihui
5.esther yap
6.brenda
7.eudora
8.kaster
9.weilin
10.rong fu (?)
11.trisha
12.jek ee
13.min yi

How did you meet 10??? (lol.it's rong fu)
-erm.through gary.he comes to 1/5 almost everyday last yr.don't wanna know also will know -.-"

What would you do if you had never met 1??? (my beloved auntie yeow huiying!!)
-i will go crazy.there will be a total silence and no laughter.there will be no1 for me to ask her to be more gentle.

What would you do if 6 & 2 dated??? (brenda and dawn)
-are you sure!!!!!!????? i can use my life to tell you that they are nt LESBO!!!

Do you think 10 is cute??? (rong fu)
-urgh!!totalli not.more of irritating.i have to correct his english all the time when he tells me how gd is hs eng. -.-"

How did you get to know 8??? (kaster!!!)
-through band last yr.bt we din realli tok.until we are in the same class this yr (:
and started calling helen tan bulldog together!! aha ;D

Would you ever go on a date with number 12??? (jek ee)
-errrrrrr....nt a date.friends only.bt low possibility.with more ppl i guess.

What colour is seven to you??? (eudora ;D)
-pink.bcos shes CUTE!!!!

What would you do if 6 confessed that he/she loves you??? (brenda ;D)
-she would not do that last time.bt nw,YES.she loves me.haha XD and i love her too!!

Facts about 9 : (weilin)
-shes my laopo (:
-shes crazy
-shes xiao zha bor
-shes noisy
-she loves to sing and dance
-she sometimes emo =p

Who is 4 going out with??? (zihui)
-i don't know??jessie or some upp sec ppl i think. =p

Who is 5 to you??? (esther yap ;D)
-shes my laogong!!!and i love her super duper loads!!<3

Would you ever live with 13??? (min yi ;D)
-YES!!!and we would play tennis everyday!!!

What's the best thing about 13??? (min yi ;D)
-she would always let me serve first =p

What's the best thing about 8??? (kaster ;D)
-she talks alot and makes me laugh lyk hahahahahahahahaha.

What do you like about 11??? (trisha ;D)
-shes my no 1 best friend and shes super super super kind!!!

Memory with 7??? (eudora ;D)
-shes my first friend in secondary school. (:

yay.finished.haha..
kay.shall post.

sat.
i cn swear that nth happened on this day.
i basically stayed at hme fer the whole day watchin tv...... -.-"

sun.
did nt go fer warm up cos im kinda lazy. =p
so went fer trg earlier.
played with winston nn jenson
lost to jenson. urgh
lost to winston.
bt in the end i won winston 3-1
hahahahahahaha XD
than ended trg at bout 5.
met nicklaus.
LOL
sry.dint tok to u cos i went to look fer my dad.
my mum's dehydrated.
the drinks are all with my dad so i gna be the maid.
heh heh :D

mon.
exam time.
papers are all quite okay.
bt kinda scared fer chi.
i went blank nn din noe what to write.
after school's there's oral.
my tester's watermelon.
the oral is super badly organised okay.
wth.
than went hme.
dad told me that i hv to perform at nsrcc fer charity golf.nn he promised the person in charge alrdy.
freak.
i had to perform my PIANO.
IN THE DECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stupid stupid stupid.
dun go to nsrcc durin charity golf...........

2dae.
lesn's totalli borin.
well,at least i listened right....
in class :
dewey kept stretchin nn he's always lyk 'goin to touch me'
so i was lyk.STOP STRETCHING DEWEY.
haha XD
last period was history.
went to com lab 4.
cos projector wasn workin out fer helen tan in class.
lol.
than in the lab,kaster started tellin me that helen tan looks lyk bull dog.
than me,weilin,wuan ling nn kaster laughed lyk hell.
haha.
expected.that helen tan kp diao us.
wtF.
k.
after skul.
met rong fu. -.-"
he said he dint want the lunch anymore.
he wanted a b'dae present in exchange.
nw i owe hm a present.
freak.
nvm.
he treated me,dawn,huiying to bubble tea.
i wont thank you.
cos i still hv to gv you ure present.
he took the same freakin bus as me nn he make me laugh lyk some mad woman in the bus.
hell................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home